Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Street Rider a913life is a jewel in the rough a913life is a jewel in the rough a913life is a jewel in the rough a913life is a jewel in the rough a913life's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    04 r6
    Add a913life on Facebook

I was just thinking about this the other day! I'm a nobody and def still squid, haven't been on here in a couple years so I regretfully have to admit to being part of the problem even tho I don't post on Facebook besides looking for parts and rarely chime in on discussions. I just feel like it's waaay to open! Anyway, can't wait to see what rejuvenated hype has in store for SR!

Lot Rider YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider's Avatar

I cant handle the stunt pages on FB..... I'm on a couple of the 4sale pages and all I can do is the usual and talk shit. Mother fuckers on there posting pictures of HHD streetfighter brackets asking "where can I get this part?" fuck outta here squid! These are the same faggots that have turned up the heat with the cops with their squidly douchebaggery.
    Last week my girlfriend called me a pedophile... I said "WOW, thats an awfully big word for a 12 year old!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Lot Rider Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YSRRider View Post
    I cant handle the stunt pages on FB..... I'm on a couple of the 4sale pages and all I can do is the usual and talk shit. Mother fuckers on there posting pictures of HHD streetfighter brackets asking "where can I get this part?" fuck outta here squid! These are the same faggots that have turned up the heat with the cops with their squidly douchebaggery.
    i 'd

Lot Rider YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider's Avatar

sup Skillz!
    Last week my girlfriend called me a pedophile... I said "WOW, thats an awfully big word for a 12 year old!"

Lot Rider Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954's Avatar

sup Skillz!
    Not much man, I see you haven't changed much!!

lol, I have, just not towards this group of maggots.

BRAND NEW! bakhos2000 is just really nice bakhos2000 is just really nice bakhos2000 is just really nice bakhos2000 is just really nice bakhos2000 is just really nice bakhos2000's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    F4I, CRF50, DRZ400SM
    Add bakhos2000 on Facebook
    Visit bakhos2000's Youtube Channel

lol, I have, just not towards this group of maggots.
    m

Found this on google/deviant art ! Maggot Killer lol .
    Hands down this forum is the go place for everything Stunt related but my question
    Is what can I do to help ? Or it the title of this thread rhetorical !

Your kinda friendly , sometimes moody , and always reclusive neighborhood squid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2