Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Lot Rider Goodspeed will become famous soon enough Goodspeed will become famous soon enough Goodspeed's Avatar

Default Pfeiffer Tank Slapper Crash @ SW 2007

Saw this the other night on Dumbest Stuff on wheels and thought I would share.....

Check out how AC Farias rides this thing out.....

Lot Rider Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee's Avatar

AC Farias is the man dude has crazy control

Lot Rider ross81 is a glorious beacon of light ross81 is a glorious beacon of light ross81 is a glorious beacon of light ross81 is a glorious beacon of light ross81 is a glorious beacon of light ross81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo_Gee View Post

lol.. didnt even flinch..

Stuntride Frontline JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife is a name known to all JohnForLife's Avatar

I was there for that, crazy crash.

Stuntride Subscriber! Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    06 636

Visit Nappy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo_Gee View Post
    My favorite stuntrider of all time! And Pullen. They are top of my list!!!
    www.CYCOWARD.COM
    www.NappyStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    if they were easy, then pussys would do them. we cant have that.
    Thanks www.Irateinc.com
    http://www.envisiontint.com/
    www.wrightsmotorcycleparts.com
    http://sinisterfabwerks.com/

Lot Rider Eerk will become famous soon enough Eerk's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    F4i

haha soo smooth. Hope CP was alright

Lot Rider GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L's Avatar

This thread should of been called another reason why AC will always be the king
    The throttle is that thing on the right

Lot Rider old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger's Avatar
    Bike(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnForLife View Post
    I was there for that, crazy crash.
    Wasn't that the year people were having paint ball wars at the hotel? I remember someone jumping from the second story balcony, I thought it was a real gunfight..lol

Lot Rider Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    05 R6

looks like the tank slap started very early on in the lift, im surprised he tried to save it and not set it down right away

Lot Rider Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nappy View Post
    My favorite stuntrider of all time! And Pullen. They are top of my list!!!
    I agree. I've never seen AC ride in person but when I'm around pullen I just hit the kill switch and watch the show.

Lot Rider tipper13 is a jewel in the rough tipper13 is a jewel in the rough tipper13 is a jewel in the rough tipper13 is a jewel in the rough tipper13's Avatar

woulda been freakin sweet if he pulled the stoppie back up for a min to get off the bike

Lot Rider BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike has much to be proud of BulgarianMike's Avatar

AC is a funny dude :D

Stuntride Subscriber! mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
    Wasn't that the year people were having paint ball wars at the hotel? I remember someone jumping from the second story balcony, I thought it was a real gunfight..lol
    yea that would be my friends haha.

you were yelling for us not to shoot your bike... wasnt to worried about the van hahahahaha.

GREAT TIMES!!!!!

Lot Rider Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S.'s Avatar
    Bike(s)
    2011 zx6r
    Add Duane S. on Facebook

I saw this live pretty crazy and the funny part Im in the video in the crowd with a dark green shirt at the end kinda
    I support myself
    Orgiginally Posted By loogie
    "Don't take it personal Jess, Kirny treats everybody like they dry fucked his moms ass and kicked his dog on the way out"

Lot Rider old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger is AWESOME. old man roger's Avatar
    Bike(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mb32 View Post
    yea that would be my friends haha.

you were yelling for us not to shoot your bike... wasnt to worried about the van hahahahaha.

GREAT TIMES!!!!!
    I had just painted the bike..lol

Stuntride Subscriber! mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32 has much to be proud of mb32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old man roger View Post
    I had just painted the bike..lol
    and it was oh so pretty!

Lot Rider GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L has a brilliant future GIL with  1 L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duane S. View Post
    I saw this live pretty crazy and the funny part Im in the video in the crowd with a dark green shirt at the end kinda
    Not so funny .you crack yourself up
    The throttle is that thing on the right

Lot Rider Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S. has a brilliant future Duane S.'s Avatar
    Bike(s)
    2011 zx6r
    Add Duane S. on Facebook

not saying the wreck was funny seeing it close up was crazy and when I saw a video longtime ago I saw myself
    I support myself
    Orgiginally Posted By loogie
    "Don't take it personal Jess, Kirny treats everybody like they dry fucked his moms ass and kicked his dog on the way out"

Lot Rider Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63 is a name known to all Stubbz63's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    05 R6

i saw 2 of those wrecks close up as in first person, fuckin sux ass. think he was just bustin on ya duane

+ Reply to Thread