Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Lot Rider *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin* has a brilliant future *kingpin*'s Avatar

Looking to get ahold of Ian...Does he have a Sick-innovations company # or is email the best way. Looking to get a 929 roundbar and subcage plus the Race rail pucks and hardware

Lot Rider CONGO is a jewel in the rough CONGO is a jewel in the rough CONGO is a jewel in the rough CONGO's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    f4i

Visit CONGO's Youtube Channel

If you go to the website there is a phone number listed. Every time I have ever called, they have picked up and helped out.

Super Moderator WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE is AWESOME. WHEELIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CONGO View Post
    If you go to the website there is a phone number listed. Every time I have ever called, they have picked up and helped out.

+1.. I ordered my round bar for my 929 and he even had to send it to PC to get mine done in Red... Nothing but
    Greatness from Sick
    Try messaging him here if you want.. (Tellem WHEELIE sent ya) https://www.facebook.com/sickinnovations

honey badger dat bitch braaappp

Lot Rider Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca is AWESOME. Juca's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WHEELIE View Post
    +1.. I ordered my round bar for my 929 and he even had to send it to PC to get mine done in Red... Nothing but
    Greatness from Sick
    Try messaging him here if you want.. (Tellem WHEELIE sent ya) https://www.facebook.com/sickinnovations

wheelie scrape that mint roundbar,and where the fuck you dented the tank on the left side?

Lot Rider burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut is a glorious beacon of light burnoutnut's Avatar

my rig, proud to say S.I is my fav stunt part company

Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt View Post
    That's how they roll down in AU... zero fucks given. Plus if he left it outside some giant spider/crocodile hybrid would steal it.

Lot Rider SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burnoutnut View Post
    my rig, proud to say S.I is my fav stunt part company

Sexy bike man. And sorry if Im hard to get ahold of on the forums or FB. I dont get on social media much anymore. The shop, hobbies, and 1 yr old lil man keep me busy. We answer the phone mon- fri 7am-4pm CST. After that, we are closed so knowone will be here to answer. We also try to answer emails as quick as we can.

CELFLEX

I'm feeling that exhaust.

Lot Rider SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan has much to be proud of SickIan's Avatar

Default Discounts!

Its that time of the year for some discounts!

Any order over the dollar amount listed below in merchandise gets

Over 100.00 - 10% off
    Over 250.00- 15% off

****Stunt Kits and Frames not included.****

PROMO CODES-
    100.00- SICKSR201410%
    250.00- SICKSR201415%

Phone or internet orders welcome. The promo code must be typed in during checkout and must be typed exactly as shown. This code is not retro active. Meaning if you place and order at retail, then see the code 5 min later, you cannot call us and get the discount. It MUST be used at the time the order has been placed. Thanks!
    Last edited by SickIan; 09-22-2014 at 03:26 PM.

CELFLEX

I'm in on this for a titanium round bar...

So we had someone post on our facebook page a couple of weeks agi asking if we were still in business due to our lack of social media presence. YES we are. Have been since 04' and we arent going anywhere. We have just been too busy building parts to get on here or FB as often as we would like. We have had a crew of guys working their a$$es off all winter stock piling parts to be ready for the tax season. We have been shipping most parts the same day they get ordered.

Lot Rider TRICKY is a jewel in the rough TRICKY is a jewel in the rough TRICKY is a jewel in the rough TRICKY's Avatar

still haven't been able to destroy my Sick cage, running it for over 6 years, best product in the industry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5