Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
StunterX Stunt Shop
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lot Rider halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac's Avatar
    Add halfzac on Facebook
    Visit halfzac's Youtube Channel

Default Arizona's 1st Annual - BEAT THE HEAT!

Fresh off the press, Had a great weekend, Lots of wheelies, lots of booze. Make sure to share the video. Getting AZ back on the map and cannot wait for next year.

B-rup did a hell of a job setting this shit up and getting guys in town for the ride. Start planning on AZ next November !!

http://youtu.be/GkwhAIKKt0E?hd=1
    Last edited by thomas; 11-08-2012 at 03:03 AM.
    iridewheelies.com
    arizonamotorcycleswap.com

Lot Rider Yamahonda is on a distinguished road Yamahonda's Avatar

Nice clip.

Stuntride Subscriber! SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS's Avatar

sick!! capone is gangster!

Lot Rider B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup's Avatar

BAM! Good shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz954 View Post
    if you're not white they do......like to me all asians look the same......but not blacks cuz you got your light skinned blacks and your eggplant almost purple blacks......oh and spanish people also all look the same

Lot Rider Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee's Avatar

Awesome job buddy!

I had a great time watching all of the street killers.

Lot Rider Circacee is just really nice Circacee is just really nice Circacee is just really nice Circacee is just really nice

I seen on Capones Instagram that a new 2013 636 went down. Horrible News!

Good clip fellas.

Lot Rider Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee is just really nice Kilo_Gee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Circacee View Post
    I seen on Capones Instagram that a new 2013 636 went down. Horrible News!

Good clip fellas.
    It took its licks and was back up murdering in no time

Street Rider jtownstuntin07 is on a distinguished road

that all black gix is lookin freshhh

Lot Rider superman is on a distinguished road superman's Avatar

sick sick

Lot Rider halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac has much to be proud of halfzac's Avatar
    Add halfzac on Facebook
    Visit halfzac's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by jtownstuntin07 View Post
    Capone came thru killing it like expected!!

thanks for the good feedback guys!! Still learning alot about sony vegas but this one came together pretty good. Got some new mexico guys coming in town next weekend so subscribe to the channel for the next edit
    iridewheelies.com
    arizonamotorcycleswap.com

Street Rider lowlux86 is on a distinguished road

That black gixxer looks so clean!! Awesome riding guys!!

Lot Rider CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY is AWESOME. CRASHDUMMY's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    03 636 crf50

who is on the black gsxr.................the riding reminds me of jeromy

Lot Rider tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRASHDUMMY View Post
    who is on the black gsxr.................the riding reminds me of jeromy
    thats capone! killing shit as always

b-rup you are killing streets!! fucking frogger for dayys haha
    STEP IT UP STUNTS
    Day-long.com

Lot Rider B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup has much to be proud of B-rup's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tin-man View Post
    thats capone! killing shit as always

b-rup you are killing streets!! fucking frogger for dayys haha
    Thanks buddy. Got frogger down and did my first street foot drags, but just cant get myself to jump to spreader and such on the street. All day at the lot, but not on streets

Wish youd have came, ran from the cops on the way to the meet up, me and Billie up front on one with a pack of 20 and cop right behind us, told you we could run together if youd come
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz954 View Post
    if you're not white they do......like to me all asians look the same......but not blacks cuz you got your light skinned blacks and your eggplant almost purple blacks......oh and spanish people also all look the same

Quote Originally Posted by B-rup View Post
    Thanks buddy. Got frogger down and did my first street foot drags, but just cant get myself to jump to spreader and such on the street. All day at the lot, but not on streets

Wish youd have came, ran from the cops on the way to the meet up, me and Billie up front on one with a pack of 20 and cop right behind us, told you we could run together if youd come
    yea that was kinda sketch....I was like 50 yards back when that light turned RED! Thought for sure I would get MONSTER TRUCKED.

Lot Rider M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop has a brilliant future M.F. Mall Cop's Avatar

Nahi those sitdowns are looking gangster buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethiopian View Post
    if hitler was this cool and didnt do the whole jew thing i think he would have won the worlds heart.

Street Rider Baza is on a distinguished road Baza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jtownstuntin07 View Post
    +1 i thought the same thing.

you guys in US have a great meetings love that

Lot Rider ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays's Avatar

seen the 2013 636 in action there!!!

Lot Rider tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man has a brilliant future tin-man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-rup View Post

I know man I was bummin that hole day thinking to myself about streets!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilo_Gee View Post
    yea that was kinda sketch....I was like 50 yards back when that light turned RED! Thought for sure I would get MONSTER TRUCKED.
    STEP IT UP STUNTS
    Day-long.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast