Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Lot Rider jordanv3122 is an unknown quantity at this point jordanv3122's Avatar

Default 1 year in jail for 3rd wheelie in illinois

several people have been blowin up facebook with this new wheelie law going into effect jan 1st 2013. assuming we get a halfway decent day in january im bundling up and hittin streets son! STREETS!!! im gonna eat a starburst while i do it too.

quote from local radio station website-
    "So if you ride a motorcycle, chances are you may have tried to pull a wheelie or two in your day.

Maybe you’re crazy enough to pull one on the highway, because you’re a badass.

Well, if a cop sees you doing that now, you’re gonna get pulled over.Governer Pat Quinn took the time out from fixing the economy to sign into a law a provision that says if you get caught doing a wheelie by the cops, they’re going to give you a $100 fine.

If you get caught popping another wheelie, you’re going to get up to six months in jail and a $1500 fine.

Three times and you’re facing a year in jail and a $2500 fine. Imagine explaining to all your best jail friends that you’re behind bars for popping three wheelies on the highway.

Don’t get me wrong, popping wheelies on a motorcycle is dangerous, let alone at 80mph; but it’s hardly stupid enough to be imprisoned for.

Oh PS – another provision is that you have to keep at least one hand on the handlebars at all times while riding.

To recap: one hand on the handlebars at all times, and no wheelies, but you still don’t have a to wear a helmet.

Glad they took the time to focus on important state matters."
    Last edited by jordanv3122; 07-14-2012 at 11:46 PM.

Lot Rider SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS's Avatar

thats shitty

Lot Rider SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS is a splendid one to behold SPAGS's Avatar

actually i take that back, its really not that bad, 100 dollars for your first offense isnt shit.... after that just dont get caught. im assuming you are in southern illinois thou

Lot Rider zprt00 will become famous soon enough zprt00's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    636, f4i

I wonder how that translates into lot riding. We just got kicked out from our lot by the popo. One cop was awesome, he was about try to find us another place to ride (we got called on). Then his dickhead friend came along and acted like a douche. The first guy said he can't do anything since it's a private property. Still made us leave. Can't even ride in a damn parking lot anymore.

Lot Rider COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE is a name known to all COOLIE's Avatar
    Add COOLIE on Facebook

Florida is the same way ... But I think the first ticket is like 1500$ lol

Lot Rider 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r has a brilliant future 0410r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coolierr View Post
    Florida is the same way ... But I think the first ticket is like 1500$ lol
    Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by DIDDY View Post
    pulling out never works thats why you gotta have a girl who loves ANAL!!!

Lot Rider ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO's Avatar

$100 sounds awesome lol
    THUNDERSTOMP certified since 09.
    STUNTING FOR SATAN
    ATOWN CUSTOMS

Lot Rider ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays has a brilliant future ajbsays's Avatar

ill take 100 dollar fine all day long. over here in new york caught doing a wheelie is a misdemeanor and is labeled as wreckless driving.

Lot Rider B954Fl will become famous soon enough B954Fl's Avatar

Shit 100 sounds great, Floridas 1021$ first time offense

Lot Rider $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$'s Avatar

its about 1500 here in cali
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthL3$$ RaH View Post
    why does it seem like everyone from the west coast is a hater
    RuthL3$$ Rah

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP View Post
    No like it was fucking amazing and gobbled up every drop of man chowder that hit her throat....

Lot Rider $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$ has a brilliant future $Evan$'s Avatar

and a reckless
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthL3$$ RaH View Post
    why does it seem like everyone from the west coast is a hater
    RuthL3$$ Rah

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw_FTP View Post
    No like it was fucking amazing and gobbled up every drop of man chowder that hit her throat....

Lot Rider erkeene is an unknown quantity at this point erkeene's Avatar

Damn I had no idea riding wheelies so bad, this is such bullshit, at the rate things are going they'll be letting rapists and murderers out of jail just too house some wheelie offenders!!!!wtf
    myspace.com/erkeene

Why do I wash my hands before I take a piss!!!!
    Jus tryn to keep my dick that much cleaner!

Lot Rider ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO has a brilliant future ETHO's Avatar

the money isnt even that big of deal, i just dont like going to jail or court, shit is more then 1500 always lol
    THUNDERSTOMP certified since 09.
    STUNTING FOR SATAN
    ATOWN CUSTOMS

Lot Rider my750 is infamous around these parts my750's Avatar

im just curious: when was the vote for this new law? did the people that this bill was affecting ever get a say in whether or not they thought it was a good idea?

Lot Rider lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors has a brilliant future lee majors's Avatar

moral of the story. put a small sprocket on for the streets

I've gotten a wheelie ticket before. It was like $170 and it was "operation of a motorized/pedal cycle on one wheel" you can get a ticket for wheelies on a bicycle! Technically you can do a year in jail for riding a wheelie on a pink mountain bike with a squeeze horn. Da fuck! On a side note I just clocked about 15 miles of highchair wheelies in the streets tonight! Til my damn tank bolt rattled loose. Locktited and all, gotta tighten it every damn week

Quote Originally Posted by ajbsays View Post
    ill take 100 dollar fine all day long. over here in new york caught doing a wheelie is a misdemeanor and is labeled as wreckless driving.
    It's not a $100 fine all day long. That's once, and I'm assuming that's the fine on top of the normal tickets that can be issued for wheelies. ie reckless driving. Shit I'd pay $100 once a week to kill the streets and not worry about losing my license and job...

well you cant get more than one ticket for the same thing..

cant get a wheelie ticket and reckless, unless you were doing something else that was also reckless during the wheelie... ie. speeding, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast