Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: prices

Lot Rider YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider's Avatar

Default prices

anyone know what the going price for these guns is for a full auto or semi?
    (new, used, black market) i cant find and straight answers.

HK MP5K and regular MP5

Ingram mack 10

Intratec tec 9

kalishnakov ak47

UZI, Mini UZI, UZI pistol
    Last week my girlfriend called me a pedophile... I said "WOW, thats an awfully big word for a 12 year old!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Stuntride Subscriber! JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz is AWESOME. JBSeatz's Avatar

U selling or lookin to buy ?
    Balance-point-photography.com

check out jbseatz.com for custom seats
    As well as jbseatz@facebook.com
    Or contact me @ jbseatz@gmail.com

Lot Rider mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211's Avatar

Hang the man who gives YSRRaider a gun!

__________________________________________________ _______________
    www.facebook.com/Biker24StuntTeam

Lot Rider YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider is AWESOME. YSRRider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbstunt69 View Post
    U selling or lookin to buy ?
    buy
    Last week my girlfriend called me a pedophile... I said "WOW, thats an awfully big word for a 12 year old!"

Stuntride Subscriber! StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake has a brilliant future StuntBikeJake's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    '03 bandwagon

Quote Originally Posted by mart211 View Post
    i 'd
    I'm a newb, so I can't be held responsible for the content of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Teach View Post
    thats why i suggest doing what we want on bikes. ftp lol

Lot Rider kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut's Avatar

As for the mp5, I think its for mil/leo only might be able to get some knockoffs but I wouldn't fuck with them unless someone can say otherwise.... A lot of companies make the AK, Id personally go with an arsenal inc... IDK about the tec9 and uzi, kind of pointless unless you're a collector or doing drive bys lol
    "The fucking you give is never as good as the fucking you get" - str8billed636

yes, for collection purposes.

Im not wasting my time with any of the full autos. #1 its not worth having here in IL, if someone narcs on me for having it its big trouble and the prices are outrageous anyways. I'll take a semi auto HK if I can find one for a decent price but a legit full auto pre-ban MP5 or MP5K sells for $5,000-$25,000 screw that.

Lot Rider kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut is a splendid one to behold kawaslut's Avatar

You're basically limited to the mr762 or 556 but you're definately going to pay for that hk label (new).. you can get a noveske, lwrc, lmt etc plus red dot/holo sights for what you'd pay for the hk.. Are you looking for more of a sbr?
    "The fucking you give is never as good as the fucking you get" - str8billed636

Street Rider Gulfripper will become famous soon enough

I got a bushmaster Ar-15 if your interested.

Lot Rider Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101 has a brilliant future Atown1101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mart211 View Post

bwhahahahaha ^^^^^ truth

Street Rider the kid is on a distinguished road the kid's Avatar

if your looking at getting a mp5 a replica of a h&k cost between $2300-$3000 for a semi auto only. if your rich enough to enjoy a full auto legit gun your looking aroun $12,000 because they are only preban and curently produced automatic firearms can not be sold to civilians.

Street Rider the kid is on a distinguished road the kid's Avatar

but check these guys out. have sent them emails about buying a semi auto mp5k or just a plain mp5 with a collapsable stock and they said about $2300. then all the paperwork to own a sbr.

http://www.rivermangunworks.com/

after getting prices from some people, Id only pay $2300 for a real pre-ban HK. Not an aftermarket one.......... even if its all HK parts with an aftermarket receiver. Thats like spending 100K on a restored muscle car to find out its got aftermarket fiberglass body panels and a 2012 crate motor. Its just not the same!

Lot Rider Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954 has a brilliant future Skillz954's Avatar

I picked one of these up a few years ago for $800

The ENCOM MP9-CARBINE is a carbine version of the ENCOM (Enfield America) MP9 "assault pistol". Very rare and robust, weighs almost 10 pounds, so there's almost NO recoil. It uses modified UZI mags, full length is 16", with a shrouded barrel; features a parkerized finish.

pfff.... my little sister shoots bigger guns! ha ha ha

pretty wicked.

Lot Rider Raf is a name known to all Raf is a name known to all Raf is a name known to all Raf is a name known to all Raf is a name known to all Raf is a name known to all Raf's Avatar

gunbroker.com will give you a pretty good idea of going prices

or cheaperthandirt.com

Street Rider upstaterPaul will become famous soon enough

Just throwing this out there...If your into projects and decent with tools and machinist/metal-work type stuff I would suggest looking into homebuilding a semi-auto AK especially if its going to be part of your collection. Check into local laws to see if it will be legal for you though. Pick a good matching numbers parts kit, buy a completed receiver shipped to your local FFL gun shop, and be sure to use at least 6 US made parts (out of those on the list) to be totally compliant. There's plenty of good info out there too.

Street Rider runride is on a distinguished road

As for the mp5, I think its for mil/leo only might be able to get some knockoffs.

Street Rider runride is on a distinguished road

As for the mp5, I think its for mil/leo only might be able to get some knockoffs.
    192.168.l.0

+ Reply to Thread