Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Street Rider Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13's Avatar

Default Going to FT Polk

Hey whats up peoples I am finally getting outta italy and got orders for FT Polk ,,LA....Anyone knows anything about there.....plus what are the cops like for people doing whoolies and stunters in the area? I know TX isnt far but damn that a long haul to hit up some lots or streets with other people....so if anyone knows anything please let me know..
    Learn it in the lot...kill it on the streets

Lot Rider *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33's Avatar

Im sooooo sorry to hear your goin to Polk.

On a serious note.... go AWOL.... That place is the biggest shit hole known to man.

Street Rider Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13 has much to be proud of Ruthlessone13's Avatar

lol atleast I will be with the 509th doing OPfor and not 10th mountme.

plus I need to get outta italy, I need to be with my wife n kid my lil boy is over 2 years old and havent seen him no more than 2 months his whole life plus old lady is going to pop here agian soon and i dont miss out on both my kids being babies....and I miss the states and I can ride when im there
    Last edited by Ruthlessone13; 05-30-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Lot Rider *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33 has a brilliant future *Gswitch33's Avatar

I think the whole Opfor would be fun the first time, then just annoying as hell anytime after.

Put Polk is definitely in the shittiest part of Louisiana. Nothing but a garbage pit!

*On the plus side they do have the craw fish festival once a year. Shits delicious!

it will be something

Lot Rider mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike is a name known to all mrbigmike's Avatar

Hope you enjoy the swamps, gators and snakes..lol like he said.. It is a shishhole.. Lol. There isnt anything around there either. There was a stunter or two around there but not sure if hes still there or moved

got here on friday and its not so bad good weather for riding....which I still dont have from byoung or my money

Do you have proof of payment? If so call his local police and see what they can do for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by *Gswitch33 View Post
    Do you have proof of payment? If so call his local police and see what they can do for ya.

ya thanks man I got my J.A.G lawyer on it today

+ Reply to Thread