Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
StunterX Stunt Shop
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Stuntride Subscriber! tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    Kawi

Visit tys0n's Instagram Channel

Default 05-06 636 ignition removal

I dont really wanna run a switch i just wanna relocate my ign. while my bike is tore down. . . how do you disconnect it at the bottom? A drill? lol I can't figure it out any help is greatly appreciated considering im working on it right now, did the clean air mod, going to change out busted oil pan, and install a evo star kit and hopefully get this ign relocated. .

Lot Rider ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry's Avatar

i have a pdf version of the manual to help taking it off. but after you take it off you zip tie it to the bottom of your seat (under). i came across pics ill try to find the link and post it later

Lot Rider ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry has a brilliant future ScarryJerry's Avatar

that thread has link DS has done it so pm him if you cant figure it out from the thread. and if you want the manual just give me your email.

Stuntride Subscriber! DEBO has disabled reputation DEBO's Avatar

yeah, you gotta drill out that bolt.
    2011's Only Hood Star!
    BVD.com
    Ziptie.com
    PitPass.com

RIP Showtime

Stuntride Subscriber! tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n has a brilliant future tys0n's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    Kawi

Quote Originally Posted by killinthatgreenbike View Post
    that thread has link DS has done it so pm him if you cant figure it out from the thread. and if you want the manual just give me your email.
    thanks a million tys0n.cbr@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by DEBO View Post
    yeah, you gotta drill out that bolt.
    the 2 at the bottom? there more like solid posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by killinthatgreenbike View Post
    This doesnt really help i have it unplugged bike tore down etc just trying to figure out how to release it from the upper clamp . .

thanks for the help either way guys

Bike(s)
    Kawi

Im hopin the way i worded the title we can get some good info on this thread then when people search they can find the info easier. .

Bike(s)
    Kawi

now i know why theres nothing on it, you pretty much have 2 options with limited tools: a drill or a saw-zaw i used the saw and with some careful cutting i got it off no problem. i just cut above the top washer and the casting itself.

Last edited by tys0n; 06-27-2010 at 09:42 PM. Reason: add pics

sent that shit its got everything in that thing!!!

Bike(s)
    Kawi

Im just going to run a keyed toggle switch cause this bish is just too big to relocate somewhere cool lol

+ Reply to Thread