Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
StunterX Stunt Shop
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 486 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 8,361 to 8,380 of 9708
    Lot Rider MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon's Avatar

eating some grub then hitting the road. Might have to wait for Joe to get here to swap a tire though.

Lot Rider vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    05 R6
    Add vegasrider2005 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MVSBrendon View Post
    eating some grub then hitting the road. Might have to wait for Joe to get here to swap a tire though.
    Loaded up now. Headed Out in a few. Should be there by 10

Stuntride Subscriber! StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA's Avatar

Off to the show! Heading out now, stopping at Starbucks and should be there about 10

Lot Rider MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon has a brilliant future MVSBrendon's Avatar

Dabba killed it today and he didn't even end up in the bushes.....

Lot Rider vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005 has a brilliant future vegasrider2005's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    05 R6

You did tho. Haha

Stuntride Subscriber! SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS's Avatar

So much fun!!

Stuntride Subscriber! StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA is a splendid one to behold StUnT DaBbA's Avatar

Yup, no crashes in the show but good thing that gate in the fence was open cuz I did have to use that runoff once! Gotta get me a new front master! Either it locks up my brakes or there is nothing there $90 down the drain for this one
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasrider2005 View Post
    You did tho. Haha
    I missed that I did see him scare a baby with a rev limiter! Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUINTS View Post
    So much fun!!
    Super fun riding in a show! Even with the little I can do I still love showing off plus you guys all make me look good!
    It's awesome watching people that never saw stunting before, either there scared to watch or watching in awe with their mouths wide open. Especially the 20somethings, I can tell they get hooked wanting to try it, infact a few asked me where to start!
    Awesome time with some GREAT friends! Glad Tommy Boy came up too, shoulda brought his bike.

I have 2 45 minute vidz to post up this week of the show but it's gonna take me a bit to edit it down to a few mins. I just set the camera up on the tripod and forgot to shut it off. Some great stuff on it though!

Lot Rider mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211's Avatar

Sounds like you had a time of your life buddy. Shows are really fun and full of adrenaline.
    I'll be waitin for those vids.
    A little clip a spectator made from our little sesh in a public place lol
    [ame="http://vimeo.com/41207055"]Biker24 ja Stuntrider-ite hooaja avamine on Vimeo[/ame]
    __________________________________________________ _______________
    www.facebook.com/Biker24StuntTeam

Stuntride Subscriber! SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS has a brilliant future SQUINTS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StUnT DaBbA View Post
    I have 2 45 minute vidz to post up this week of the show but it's gonna take me a bit to edit it down to a few mins. I just set the camera up on the tripod and forgot to shut it off. Some great stuff on it though!
    Nice! I bet u have some good crash footage of me! I tossed my bike a few times.. Hard!

Tommy's f4i isn't running right. He tried to sync it and found his fast idle screw was gone and he can't get it right. That and it was a small area so he just came for the ride. He had his helmet and gear and could have ridden if he wanted

Man, I am getting old.... I can hardly move today!

Quote Originally Posted by mart211 View Post
    Sounds like you had a time of your life buddy. Shows are really fun and full of adrenaline.
    I'll be waitin for those vids.
    A little clip a spectator made from our little sesh in a public place lol
    Biker24 ja Stuntrider-ite hooaja avamine on Vimeo
    Awesome vid Mart! Looks like your killing it and riding with another good rider, he'll push you even more. Coasters, killer stoppies, sick drifts, and circles (you bastid!)! Now get up on the seat and rock ss buddy! They are super easy. Start with both feet on the rear pegs to get hb. Rear pegs is by far the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUINTS View Post
    Nice! I bet u have some good crash footage of me! I tossed my bike a few times.. Hard!

Tommy's f4i isn't running right. He tried to sync it and found his fast idle screw was gone and he can't get it right. That and it was a small area so he just came for the ride. He had his helmet and gear and could have ridden if he wanted
    Oh yeah, I'm sure there is plenty of you and Jeff crashing on there! You guys were pushing each other to the limits. Haven't had a chance to look at the vid yet.
    Sucks about Tom's bike and he better get it fixed for next weekend. He coulda rode my bike yesterday, offered at the show but he didn't want to. The smaller lot def helped me a bit so he could of done it too.

Man, I am getting old.... I can hardly move today!
    Same here and even worse after today working in the yard for 6 hours pulling up ginormous roots, mowing and weed whacking! Stunting seems soooo much easier than yard work!

Figured I'd post up a few pics of Mart since this is his progress thread too. In fact it's everyone's on here. Just has my name on it
    btw what city is that on your wrap Mart Random cityline?

Bike(s)
    05 R6

Good time yesterday guys. Super beat. Lol

Good time yesterday guys. Super beat. Lol
    Enjoyed ur antics even when u weren't riding jeff! Got ur crash on vid where I almost ran u over and beeped my horn! Hahaha epic! For the next show I'm putting a lock on my kill switch so u and Brendon can't shut mine off on me again. Haha. Crowd enjoyed that though.
    Good time for sure and its just the beginning to summer!

Bike(s)
    05 R6

Enjoyed ur antics even when u weren't riding jeff! Got ur crash on vid where I almost ran u over and beeped my horn! Hahaha epic! For the next show I'm putting a lock on my kill switch so u and Brendon can't shut mine off on me again. Haha. Crowd enjoyed that though.
    Good time for sure and its just the beginning to summer!
    You beeping as u went by me was the best part of the show by far. That and Robyn hitting 12 for the first time

You beeping as u went by me was the best part of the show by far. That and Robyn hitting 12 for the first time
    Hitting 12? What's that?? Im scared

Lot Rider mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211 has a brilliant future mart211's Avatar

Awesome vid Mart! Looks like your killing it and riding with another good rider, he'll push you even more. Coasters, killer stoppies, sick drifts, and circles (you bastid!)! Now get up on the seat and rock ss buddy! They are super easy. Start with both feet on the rear pegs to get hb. Rear pegs is by far the easiest.

Thanks buddy
    We're planning a nice vid to come soon, we've both learned so much new this year. It's unbelivable but this Kawi stunts itself, i have to just hold on My teammate is best in the country for sure. He Saved money thru winter, lives with his parents and quit his job to stunt 2-3 months straight
    I want to try SS but as i dont have a seat I need to make my tailsaver stronger so it doesnt break the fairing. I hope to do it on wednesday and start getting some SS acton. I have been fooling aroun with the HB for a while. I can get couple of circles with it and i can clutch up and ride with it.
    Figured I'd post up a few pics of Mart since this is his progress thread too. In fact it's everyone's on here. Just has my name on it
    btw what city is that on your wrap Mart Random cityline?
    I think it's Tallinn but am not sure. It's making me curious now too. I have to ask the designer.

You beeping as u went by me was the best part of the show by far.
    Gonna start or end the vid of the show with that part.

Quote Originally Posted by mart211 View Post
    I want to try SS but as i dont have a seat I need to make my tailsaver stronger so it doesnt break the fairing. I hope to do it on wednesday and start getting some SS acton. I have been fooling aroun with the HB for a while. I can get couple of circles with it and i can clutch up and ride with it.
    Remember, get it on video or it didn't happen!

Hahaha, will do! Where's your vids old man? Have seen any for a while now. Only some gangster pics lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 419 of 486 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 ... LastLast