Moto-Madness Streetbike - Streetfighter - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Sick Innovations Crash Cages, Tail Savers, Clip Ons
HoheyDesigns
Wheelie Teach - Your Bike, Our Gear!
The Stunt Factory - Stuntbike Motorcycle Parts
Motorcycle Seat upholstery
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
SicStar Stunt Parts and Apparel
50 Stunt.com The OG's of the fiddy stunt game!
On-Point Performance

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Lot Rider Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn's Avatar

Default Corupted Deeds - Ride for Stuntride 2010 - Wichita Falls, Texas 4/09 - 4/11

The event is set for April 9th, 10th, and 11th of 2010.

The location is the Holiday Inn on I-44/HWY 287 (next to the waterfalls). The room rate has been set at a flat rate of $70 per night. This means 2 people to a room equals $35 a night, or $115 for the weekend. More people to a room equals a better price per person. At any rate, contact the Holiday Inn and tell them you are booking with "Corupted Speed" and select either smoking or non-smoking rooms.

Arieal view of hotel and lot

Holiday Inn
    100 CENTRAL FREEWAY
    WICHITA FALLS, TX 76306

Hotel Front Desk: 1-940-761-6000 | Hotel Fax: 1-940-766-1488

Our charity this go round is the Straight Street Youth Ministry ( www.sstreettx.org ) right here in good ol' Wichita Falls. Excellent program. Check the website out. Straight Street does wonderful things in our community with regards to the kids. Unlike some of the other area charities, they DO NOT receive ANY funding other than donations. They really need our help......

Lot Rider ProZach is a jewel in the rough ProZach is a jewel in the rough ProZach is a jewel in the rough ProZach is a jewel in the rough ProZach's Avatar

yay! haha
    Toyota, moving foreward... even if you dont want to

Stuntride Subscriber! klassik is just really nice klassik is just really nice klassik is just really nice klassik is just really nice klassik's Avatar

so is this like a street ride?

Stuntride Subscriber! Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy has a spectacular aura about Nappy's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    06 636

Visit Nappy's Youtube Channel

Damn, I was hoping to maybe make it down this year since I couldn't last year. But you scheduled that the same week as XDL Havasu I think...
    www.CYCOWARD.COM
    www.NappyStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    if they were easy, then pussys would do them. we cant have that.
    Thanks www.Irateinc.com
    http://www.envisiontint.com/
    www.wrightsmotorcycleparts.com
    http://sinisterfabwerks.com/

Lot Rider JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD's Avatar

I am hoping to make this ride. Trying to figure out my budget right now.. Need to rebuild 636 and get 600rr rdy.. im gunna be so broke I hope I can make this 20+ hour trip..

Lot Rider CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klassik View Post
    so is this like a street ride?

its a everything thing. friday and saturday are the lot events and drinking and partying, sunday is the street ride. i'm posting alot of info on motohouston later tonight for all yall down here

Lot Rider Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie has a brilliant future Hawaiian Eddie's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    2004 Kawsaki 636
    Follow Hawaiian Eddie On Twitter Add Hawaiian Eddie on Facebook
    Visit Hawaiian Eddie's Youtube Channel Visit Hawaiian Eddie's Vimeo Channel Visit Hawaiian Eddie's Instagram Channel

Should be better weather this year

Lot Rider CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107 has a brilliant future CLD107's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Should be better weather this year
    damn i hope so...i still dunno if i am even going tho.lol. i am for sure making the Dallas ride tho

Lot Rider JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD is just really nice JonD's Avatar

street ride isnt till sunday?!?!

Lot Rider Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn has a spectacular aura about Captain Kahn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonD View Post
    street ride isnt till sunday?!?!
    Actually, we haven't posted the schedule yet. We will have a few different rides for some obvious reasons, but we aren't putting out that info yet. Please don't pay any attention to the midget from Houston......

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kahn View Post
    Actually, we haven't posted the schedule yet. We will have a few different rides for some obvious reasons, but we aren't putting out that info yet. Please don't pay any attention to the midget from Houston......
    hi capt, how ya been? lol

excuse me, no event schedule has been set just yet.

Stuntride Frontline DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto is AWESOME. DWJmoto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CLD107 View Post
    excuse me, no event schedule has been set just yet.
    yea cos we don't want the cops snooping on here and gettin the low down on what were gonna be up to lol for any cops that might read this the hole weekend is gonna be off the hook and crazy and we'll gonna kill it everywhere and anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by DWJmoto View Post
    yea cos we don't want the cops snooping on here and gettin the low down on what were gonna be up to lol for any cops that might read this the hole weekend is gonna be off the hook and crazy and we'll gonna kill it everywhere and anywhere
    Cuz we dang sure don't need the cops....as in all the cops in the world...hiding on the freeway at a specific time on a specific date so they can be ready with helicopters and spaceships and spike strips......CASEY.....jeez

Is all that smoke from the refineries in Southeast Texas starting to rot your last braincell??

Well Ill be heading down from Michigan, I only be able to stay till sinday mid afternoon.. I would hate to miss the ride... I wanna come down and ride with DWJmoto again, I havent seen or rode with him in a year or so.. I would also like to meet more people from SR and ride with a large group of people, im tired of riding solo. lol

I know there will be tons of shit to do, but I hope I dont miss anything fun on sunday, well I hope I dont miss to much fun shit I should say.. I have school I cant miss so I only have a weekend to drive 20 some hours down on thursday, then 20+ hours back on sunday. lol Wish I could fly instead.. DWJ lend me a bike to use so I can fly..

Will keep up to date on if im going or not.

JonD

Stuntride Subscriber! DIMA has a spectacular aura about DIMA has a spectacular aura about DIMA's Avatar
    Bike(s)
    06 ZX6

Cuz we dang sure don't need the cops....as in all the cops in the world...hiding on the freeway at a specific time on a specific date so they can be ready with helicopters and spaceships and spike strips......CASEY.....jeez

Is all that smoke from the refineries in Southeast Texas starting to rot your last braincell??
    lol yea or shall we PLZ dont tell the cops that we are doing a street ride a day before it happens

hope to make it again and hope weather is nice.....
    Bitch, I wear shoes Cleaner than your pussy!!!!!

Stuntride Subscriber! trid has a spectacular aura about trid has a spectacular aura about trid has a spectacular aura about trid's Avatar

damn cant afford it this year. last year was a blast tho if you can make it you should. def a fun ride
    Stuntride Frontline
    myspace.com/travisstunts
    YouTube: tbagstuntfilms
    Vimeo:travis ridenour

Sponsors:
    stuntride.com
    Aces Cycles

Quote Originally Posted by JonD View Post
    Well Ill be heading down from Michigan, I only be able to stay till sinday mid afternoon.. I would hate to miss the ride... I wanna come down and ride with DWJmoto again, I havent seen or rode with him in a year or so.. I would also like to meet more people from SR and ride with a large group of people, im tired of riding solo. lol

I know there will be tons of shit to do, but I hope I dont miss anything fun on sunday, well I hope I dont miss to much fun shit I should say.. I have school I cant miss so I only have a weekend to drive 20 some hours down on thursday, then 20+ hours back on sunday. lol Wish I could fly instead.. DWJ lend me a bike to use so I can fly..

Will keep up to date on if im going or not.

JonD

dAyUm...you rollin' airfare rich, just ship your bike to my house, fly down, I'll pick you up at the Wichita Falls airport (or you can catch a ride with someone out of DFW), and then reverse the process for the return trip...

lol

Street Rider Wawazat? is on a distinguished road Wawazat?'s Avatar

Hmm, maybe...

dAyUm...you rollin' airfare rich, just ship your bike to my house, fly down, I'll pick you up at the Wichita Falls airport (or you can catch a ride with someone out of DFW), and then reverse the process for the return trip...

lol
    i knew there were airports in WF but i thought they were private...or the air force

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast