Archive for the ‘Product Reviews’ Category
www.stuntfarm.com Says thanks to everyone who ordered their exclusive shirts on March 1st
This year, March 17th will be known as StuntFarm’s Stunt Patrick’s Day!
The Sick Innovations F4i crash cage is hands down one of the best cages I have ever had the pleasure of running on my bike. Not only does this cage offer superior protection, but it also keeps your bike from rolling over up-side down which can lead to broken levers and handlebars.
The newest design of the SI crash cage offers larger diameter tubing all the way around (getting 14mm sockets stuck in the cage is a thing of the past). With the larger diameter tubing, comes spacers in order to tighten up the cage to the frame. Not to worry though, these spacers seem to be bullet proof. The new design also lets you install and uninstall the cage with ease.
The greatest benefit of the Sick Innovations cage is hands down the available leg/shin room it offers. This clean and ingenious design is the bottom dollar that sells this cage for me.
* Strong Cage built with rider at mind.
* Very wide range of leg room.
* New design is easy to install.
* New larger diameter tube prevents sockets from getting stuck in cage.
* Removing the frame sliders won’t affect the cages protection and stability.
* Will typically require drilling holes through the lower fairings.
* Frame sliders stick out relatively far, and may cause unwanted ankle busting.
We have added www.stuntreview.com to our network of content partners. With this new partnership we will be bringing you select product reviews from their website . For our first review, they have chosen the Brembo 16×18 Rear Hand Brake Master. Stop by their website to check out reviews on all the top stunt parts as well as the pros and cons of the parts, you can read reviews from riders like yourself and even create your own reviews.
–Brembo 16×18 Rear Hand Brake Master–
This hand brake is “In It To Win It!”. I have tried several different masters over the past few years and can say with confidence that this is the only rear hand brake that has completely satisfied my expectations for a smooth and reliable supply of power at the tip of my finger.
What I love the most about the Brembo 16×18 is the easily accessible adjustment on the fly screw, capable of a very wide range of adjustments. This handbrake was made to perform in any situation and can accommodate to anyone’s riding style.
* Wide range of adjustments enabling the lever without restrictions from distance to the handlebar.
* Power and feel is in the “Goldilock Zone”. Not to touchy, powerful, and just right.
* Banjo bolt and bleeder screw are reversible allowing more room to setup your clutch lever.
* Bleeder screw is of a decent size, which greatly helps beginners from striping the thread.
* No rebuild kit if the internal seals blow.
* Expensive but well worth every penny.
Here it is, the guys at Shift Racing are giving away 3 pair of gloves on Stuntride. To be eligible, check out their website here http://www.shiftstreet.com/us/ and Then in this thread on our forums post up the top ten reasons why you deserve a new pair of gloves! http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?p=830091
Men and women are eligible and we will throw in a Stuntride Keychain to each winner also http://stuntride.com/stuntride-keychains/ The Contest ends on Thanksgiving Day!
The Stuntride.com rubber keychains are finally in stock, order yours today via Credit Card or Paypal. They Keychains are rubber so they wont scratch your Triple Tree, they are 2.5 inches tall.
The Empire team takes their favorite tires to school with the first of a series of freestyle videos dedicated to exploring whats best for the sport of Street Freestyle!
Our Friend Leah from www.LeahStunts.com reviews her shift gear!